Tuesday 18 March 2008

Tuesday 15th of Marcheo

Well I am day two into the four day week, thank Christ for bank holidays.  I am looking forward to this one as it’s the first one I have ever had off work with one thing and another.  I am not sure what to do with a 4 day weekend!!!  Any suggestions?

 

I have just eaten my lunch at work and I had every intention of being very healthy and brought a low fat tin of some pasta and sauce stuff.  But by the time lunch time came a packet off crisps and a coffee seems like a much easier option than opening a tin putting it in a bowl and then serving it up!!

 

As mentioned in a previous blog, I talked about my discovery of the new breed of power women!  This became evident today in the office, when the power women collided over a struggle of power.  In the 80’s this would have been a fight to the death and only the strongest super hero power woman would have won, however now with this whimsical mumsy power woman the build up to the even was great, the circling of the vultures, the venom spitting from each other mouths culminated in a fight which consisted of apologies and cups of tea coupled with hair highlighting tips.  Agghhhhhhhhhhhh and still no decision was made!!!!!!!!!  No solution to the problems……But its ok at least they got the name and address of a good hair dresser…. I am becoming despondent with the whole situation and decided they either need a good man to give them a good seeing to or a course of male hormones to reassert the aggressive power woman from days gone by!!!

 

Long live the shoulder pad !!!


I decided mid afternoon to take a consittudional in the sun to get me out of the flourscent light cell i work within. I decided to walk around the site and discovered to my amazement absolutely nothing of interest.  Rows of parked cars and random people sneaking out of their office to have a sneaky cigarette.  

I was wandering then out of the corner of my eye i saw a massive lorry driving down the road with what looked like a 40 ft licquorise allsort on the back.  I was amazed and suddenly wondered if this is what it would be like to be a borrower,  Anyone else remember that show?


Its mine and Andrews 5 Month anniversary tomorrow!! I am as happy as the day we met!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love anniversaries. 5 month or 5 year or 5 decades. Plan an event around it.