Sunday 9 March 2008

Sunday

Well its curently 9.20 pm and I am half watching Supernatural whilst typing this. Its such a great programe and the eye candy is not to shabby either!

I have got a medical assessment at the police assessment centre in the morning. I think its just a eye sight and hearing test, so that should not be a problem as long as my selective hearing and wandering vacant stare does not kick in. I really do try and keep those under wraps but so much these days bores me.

I am goin down south in a couple of weeks with andrew. I am getting very nervous as we are going to see his friend, whom I have heard lots about but am very nervous about meeting in the flesh! I am looking forward to going to London one of my favourite cities which I dont get to visit as often as I would like! I fully intend to enjoy every minute, I wonder if i can still watch CSI while I am there, would that be too rude!!!

Andrew is coming with me tomorrow for my medical because after we are going into manchester for a tad of shopping then a trip to the Ikea in Ashton as he wants to but this book case arrangement for his bedroom to replace the computer table as it is surplus to requirements after all his computer is attached to the tv of cinema sized proportions he now has in his bedroom.
So an evening of flat pack building is on the cards me thinks.

On tues I have to then drive to lincoln for another job interview. Its for my dream job as a CSI but I have very mixed feelings about a move there as I truly want to move to the city and this is moving backwards even furthur to the country plus it would be miles and miles away from andy. Good job but some bad points!!!!
Another item to add to the back catalogue for my brain to obsess about in the many vacant parts of the day!!
I swear its dangerous for me to be alone with my own thoughts. I really wish I could employ someone to make all my major life decisions, I cant decide what to have for food let alone life changing work decisions!!!!

Anways enough for this evening write to you all tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the assessments. I hope you get a really good position, one that provides enough of a challenge so you feel like the drive/move or whatever alterations you need to make are worth it in the end. For what it's worth, I think the career move is always the priority.

Now, about the health assessment. I am a fan of fit policemen since I read this recent statistic:

"A recent police study found that you're much more likely to get
shot by a fat cop if you run."

Have a great week.