Monday 24 March 2008

Holiday Monday!

I am becomming very down in the dumps about having to go back to work tomorrow after 4 days off. Especially since I have moved offices and this will totally mess up my obsessive compulsive traits as nothing on my desk will be where it was in fact it wont even be my desk and it will be in another building!! I spy a day of stressing about how things just are not in order approaching!! I must take lots of coffee and chocolate with me to distract!

I have had a great easter weekend. On friday night I went fot a very Chez posh meal with Andrew at a restautrant I used to run. It has gone so fancy since I left maybe they were trying to tell me something? I had duck breast with a potato yes a potatoe some carrots and a gravy thing, and Andrew had vennison with pretty much the same potatoe and veg combo, althoug he has the sense to order a side order of chips!! Andrew did bring the tone down to a more comfortable level by ordering off the cocktail menu to be served to us in the restaurant, I was more than impressed with his brazeness (crappy spelling I Know).

Today we went into preston after a lazy start of watching Hull FC get beaten again at rugby!!
I had spotted a bag in a suit shop that I am convinced I have to have, when I start my new job I decided I would need some kind of luggage to carry my lunch, etc with me and this bag seems perfect. Its brown leather sort of messanger bag very retro with a brass dunlop logo on the corner. I intend to take it to london next weekend to trial its user friendly features!! Andrew said it was a bargain at only £12. We then saw it for £20 in debenhams and £19 in republic!! Double bonus!!

I really do think that in 20 years men will have full bags all the time just like women do today! It is so unfair that men are expected to carry around junk in two flaps of material at the top of thier thighs when a woman is allowed to carry a bag of infinate size!!

BIG UP THE MAN BAG PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Later Potata!!!!

No comments: