Saturday 5 April 2008

Saturday Night At The Movies

Despite the title I am not going to the movies this evening, just going to have a little wander into Preston or Prestonia as a reader quoted.  I neglected to bring smart shoes so unfortunately I can only attend the fun bars close to Andy's house.  What a shame I cant venture into the full city centre and deal with the nomadic drunks that frequent the centre bars!!!

I ordered some lounge wear from Aussiebum the other day unsure if this means I can only wear it in the lounge but I fully intend to rebel against this title and wear them to bed!!  They are a simple pair of shorts on a dark olive/khaki colour and I think they are jolly nice!!  I preempted this order by purchasing a similar colour vest top last week!  Co-ordinated even going to bed!!

I received my train ticked for my day trip to London on Friday only to discover they have not reserved me a seat on my journey going!!  I will not be in the mood to fight for a seat so some nice person better take pity on me!!  Suppose its not like some countries where the train is filled twice and people end up on the roof..... or lease I hope its not!!!

Will post more tomorrow my mind has gone completely blank!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that nomadic drunks isn't a misnomer for Prestonia's student population? I shall be offended if it is!

On the other hand if you're talking about the drunk tramps that abound the gold paved city's streets then I have news for you... apparently the tramp outside Primark is a fake! Urban legend has it that someone followed him home on a bus once to a posh house in the suburbs! Making him not so much nomadic as just downright cheeky!

Nick