Wednesday 6 February 2008

This is the first rant

Well its wednesday night and I have had yet another moderate day at the temp real job. Well I should really first introduce myself. I am Chris. I decided to start this blog so things running through my mind wont take it over and I wake up one day sectioned in a padded cell.

I am 25 live in the lovely rainy north of england. Its an ok place to live I guess.

Although I do think the chav was invented here, they must breed them on secluded council estates in.

Well I currently work for the NHS which has been a very eye opening experience. No wonder this country is falling apart with the sheer ammount of time wasted on pointless meetings and over complicated decision making when surely the only question should be how can we make these people well and how can we get the hospitals nice and for christs sake can we have a budget for some up to date magazines in the waiting areas.

I am by qualification and passion a Forensic Scientist, wishing to be a CSI. But thanks to the best programme ever invented CSI Vegas (Non of that Miami Shit) there is about as much chance of me plaiting fog than me becomming a CSI unless a blow off the ugliest guy.

I am wondering currently what I find attractive in people as I am at the moment watching Sex in the city which my boyfriend Andrew let me borrow while he is off doing business things in US and A.
The whole programme basically is about what looks good and feels good. Does it make me shallow that I see nothing wrong with this. I am sorry but I only want to be surrounded with pretty people. I am as shallow as a puddle.
I have noticed that there are some bloody ugly specimens around. Have you all noticed this. Where do they come from?? And where do they go?

I have come to the conclusion that I am now officially missing my man. He has been away for nearly two weeks and I am ready for him to come home now. Just to let the universe know.

Anyway enough for one night I can hear the kettle calling my name although another brew might make the difference between me awake all night reaching for the help of prince vallium to sleep or not. Somone help me make this decision.

Good evening all

No comments: